Online IELTS Academic Courses
(The International English Language Testing System)
The Academic IELTS Exam assesses the English proficiency required for higher education and academic studies. The academic format, in its broadest sense, is designed for those who wish to study or study at an English-language university or college at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
About the Curriculum and Content
Academic IELTS Courses consist of 50 hours in total, 2 days / 8 hours a week.
In line with the ACADEMIC IELTS exam:
- Test Taking Skills and Strategies,
- Analysis of the Question Types
- Reading Comprehension
- Listening Comprehension
- Vocabulary in Context
- Practical Writing in English
- Practical Speaking in English
- Testing and Answering questions are emphasized throughout the course.