Online TOEFL IBT Courses
About the Curriculum and Content
TOEFL iBT Courses consist of 60 hours in total.
In line with the TOEFL IBT exam:
- Test Taking Skills and Strategies,
- Analysis of the Question Types
- Reading Comprehension
- Listening Comprehension
- Vocabulary in Context
- Practical Writing in English
- Practical Speaking in English
- Testing and Answering questions are emphasized throughout the course.
To our students who participate in our TOEFL IBT course:
- Free TOEFL IBT materials and resources,
- Free full TOEFL iBT tests and personalized exam analysis service under the guidance of our specialized instructors are offered.
|TOEFL IBT COURSES||Course Days and Time|
2 days / 8 hours a week
Saturday - Sunday
10:00 - 13:30
Who Can Join, Registration Process, Course Fee
Students who are at least Upper-Intermediate level can participate in this program and are required to complete the TOEFL Placement test to enroll in this course.